The contest has ended.
WeberDev Members have contributed huge amounts of Code Examples to the Web Development Community in general and to the PHP community specifically. We, at WeberDev believe that this is one of the strongest points of the site and what makes it so popular. This is why we would like to encourage Members to submit more examples to the Code Archive.
We started the contest on April 1st 2004 and have been giving away cool prizes, each month, to the WeberDev Members that submit examples. We listen to your requests and are in touch with relevant sponsors for more cool prizes so you will have even more encouragement to add examples.
Please note that not all of your examples will be accepted. Examples need to be clear, not trivial, well documented and in English so that others will be able to benefit from them.
- To be eligible for a prize you must submit a minimum of 3 code examples in any given month that you participate.
- Each month, we will mail the winners and ask them to select their preferred prize from the Prize List.
- Users with a higher number of code submissions will have an advantage over users with less code submissions when choosing a prize.
- 1st prize ($100 cash) will go to the user that submitted the most examples. To be eligible for this prize you must submit a minimum of 10 code examples in any relevant month.
- If two (or more) users submit the same number of examples, the one with the advantage will be the one that submitted his/her examples 1st. So if you both have 5 exmaples, the one that submitted all 5 examples 1st has precidence.
- Any prize can be won only once by any single user.
- If you want to sponsor this contest please write to [email protected]
Now, it's up to you so start contributing : Add an Example!
- Want to talk about this contest? Click Here
- You must be a WeberDev Member to participate so take 15 seconds to join.
- Cash Payments will be done via paypal only.
- You don't like our prize? let us know what you rather get then the prizes on the list and we will try to see what we can do (Kawasaki are out of the new ZZR1200 so try to think of something else :).